APPNA Pediatrics is a specialty network of APPNA – Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America, that formally came into being in August, 2015.
The group aims to bring Pediatricians and Pediatric specialists in North America together to know each other better, and help other pediatric colleagues, new-comer Pediatricians from Pakistan, as well neonates, children and adolescents in North America and Pakistan.
- To start a forum within the larger APPNA organization of pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists
- To have a platform to identify the pediatricians in North America, to be able to socialize and promote harmony and health
- To network professionally to exchange practice ideas for mutual benefit
- To learn from each other to enhance our professional knowledge
- To hold our annual meeting coinciding with the APPNA annual convention and other APPNA meetings
- To organize and meet during annual professional meetings like the AAP meetings
- To provide a platform to connect via social media like Facebook
- To be able to collaborate and connect with our international colleagues
- Undertake projects to benefit medical education and training institutes in Pakistan by lending our expertise and also providing financial help as needed
- To recruit and enroll new pediatric residents in North America to our Society and to help them in any possible way